Finally finalised the vows specially for their Solemnisation...
Groom Says:
As I place this ring on your finger,I pledge my faith and love to you. Just as this ring I give you today is a circle without end, a symbol of the eternal commitment we have made to each other today.
Bride Says:
Take this ring as a seal upon the marriage vows I have spoken, and as you wear it, may it be a reminder of how much I love you, not only on this precious day, but every single day of your life.
Say together:
We promise to protect, support, and encourage each other through our life’s joys and sorrows as we create a loving future. Let this ring be a symbol of my promises to you.
With this ring, I marry you and join my life to yours.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Their Personalised Wedding Vows
Creator: Casey Chen

